Karen Gallagher is the owner of Fit 4 Her, a Sports Conditioning Specialist, Nutritionist, Published Writer, Bikini Model & BioSteel Ambassador. Karen joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- How she first got interested in health and fitness.
- How she went from competitive figure skating to ending up competing at the Arnold Classic.
- Hard work, focus, dedication and discipline as the cornerstones for achievements.
- Learnings as an athlete that Karen can now apply as an entrepreneur.
- The utilization of goal setting.
- Staying motivated when trying to achieve bigger, longer term goals.
- Dealing with setbacks.
- Lessons learned in helping hundreds of people experience transformations.
- And much, much more!