Lori and Michelle Corso are fitfluential ambassadors, chefs, coffee lovers and the founders of PurelyTwins.com! Lori and Michelle join Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- What got them interested in health and fitness.
- How they started purelytwins.com.
- Not having set foot in a gym for over 3 years yet remaining in great shape.
- Their cook book with recipes that are free of gluten, eggs, dairy and soy (and some raw recipes as well)
- Overcoming personal struggles.
- Why life isn’t about being perfect or judgemental but about being self-confident and having self respect.
- Learning to love yourself first.
- The most impactful lesson they’ve learned on their health and fitness journey.
- Lori also talks about Jax, and explains how he changed her life. Michelle shares some thoughts on education, we talk about the “Finding Me” series and much, much more…!