Marti Malloy is a 2012 Olympic bronze medalist in Judo! Marti joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- How she got interested in Judo and what it’s all about.
- Claiming her first gold medal at 16 years old.
- Bringing home bronze during the London 2012 Olympics.
- Her preparations for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
- Self-doubt and dealing with moments of fear.
- Making Judo a more popular sport in the US.
- The Malloy Olympic Mat and her fight against breast cancer.
- Marti also shares her goals for the future and much, much more…!