Heather Nicholds is a registered holistic nutritionist, chef and blogger. Heather joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- Going from working as a commercial pilot to being a holistic health expert.
- The environmental impact of animal agriculture.
- Why she decided to stop eating animal foods.
- What she needed to learn before she was a “healthy” vegan.
- Her best advice for people who are interested in becoming a vegan (but are unsure what to eat)
- What she learned from trying everything from a 100% raw diet, superfoods, cleanses and studying eastern philosophies and supplementation.
- The difference between “doing” a detox or cleanse and actually living a healthy lifestyle.
- The most common misconceptions about vegans and vegetarians.
- The tremendous positive impact her new eating habits had on her health.
Heather also shares her best advice on eating a balanced plant-based diet, why she cares so much about making a difference in the world and much, much more..