Jennifer Cassetta is a Celebrity Trainer and Nutritionist, Self Defense Expert with a third degree black belt in Hapkido, Blogger and Creator of “Stilettos and Self Defense”. Jennifer joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- What Hapkido (Jennifer holds a third degree black belt) is and how she got involved in the sport.
- Combining her Hapkido training with a holistic approach to fitness and nutrition.
- How the Han Su Do breathing technique can help you lower anxiety and improve concentration.
- How one out of 6 (!) women in America having eben a victim of attempted or completed rape and the fact that every 2 (1) minutes someone in the US is sexually assaulted.
- Her “Stilettos and Self Defense” series.
- What she learned from working with celebrities, large corporations, top executives and even royalty.
- What it means to be Strong, Safe and Sexy.
- The one thing people never ask her about self-defence, but really should.
- Jennifer also shares the most motivational lesson she’s ever learned, her favorite quote and much, much more..!