Justina Geneviciute is an artist, writer and creator of “Free Your Soul From Food”. Justina joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- How she got interested in health and fitness.
- Suffering from a compulsive binge eating disorder for over 20 years.
- The difference between working on your health and trying to “fix” yourself in an unhealthy manner.
- The danger in striving for perfection.
- Self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Being authentic vs trying to be perfect.
- Breaking free from vicious cycles and the missing link to positive change.
- Realising that you are good enough just as you are.
- We also talk about how Justina discovered her true calling in life, connecting to your true self, living a life of purpose and much, much more…