Erin Haslag is an author, designer, wellness lover and founder of “Well in LA”. Erin joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- Studying health, wellness and nutrition ever since her teenage years.
- The value in learning to listen.
- Feeling a lack of purpose in her job as an analyst and how she went on to launch WELL in LA in 2010.
- Quitting her job to work as a freelance designer and consultant.
- Getting comfortable enough to “dive in” and do what you have dreamed of doing.
- The importance of goal setting and keeping a goal setting journal.
- Sharing your goals with others.
- The importance of playfulness, even in business.
- Erin also shares the most important lesson she’s learned this far, the overlap between beautiful design and wellness, and much, much more…