Christine Anderson is a certified personal trainer and fitness coach. Christine joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- Not being very athletic growing up and how she got interested in health and fitness.
- How she went from working for Gianni Versace to making a career out of her interest in fitness.
- Running a successful training business.
- The impact of pregnancy and becoming a mother on her fitness lifestyle.
- The key components required to get in the best shape of your life.
- Dealing with adversity and setbacks.
- The difference between training for a competition and training simply to get fit.
- Balancing her personal life, being an athlete and running a business.
We also look back and explore what Christine would have done differently if she had the chance, we talk about the things that people never ask her but really should, Christine shares some of her goals she wants to achieve and much, much more…