Nicole Moneer is an IFBB Bikini Pro, Bodybuilding.com sponsored athlete, International Fitness model, writer and certified expert trainer. Nicole joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- Overcoming twenty years of chronic illness and becoming a top 10 internationally ranked fitness competitor.
- Her fear of having to live a life of being on medication and feeling sick all the time.
- Her advice on how you can decide to focus on the positive and change your life for the better.
- The importance of mindset when it comes to being able to both look and feel young (Nicole is already in her 40’s – would you believe that!)
- How you can learn to develop a positive mindset and unlock your own potential.
- Dealing with setbacks and adversity.
- Learning to let go and finding balance in life.
- Nicole also talks about her experiences as a coach, her upcoming book, her goals for the rest of the year and much, much more..