With millions of viewers, Sharzad Kiadeh is a Youtube phenomenon and the creator of LA-based blog LuxLyfe where she shares her secrets on beauty, style, health, fitness, food and travel. Sharzad joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- The inspiration behind her blog LuxLyfe and how it all started.
- How you too can be a little bit crazy every now and then and break through any obstacles that might be holding you back.
- Dealing with negativity and people who are trying to put you down.
- Overcoming both small and big challenges in your life.
- The importance of having the support of your loved ones.
- What her long-time friend Victoria Adelus (also featured on Real Talk Real Women) taught her about health and fitness.
- The things Sharzad does on a daily basis to stay in shape and healthy.
- Her thoughts on how the media breeds insecurity in young women, and how to deal with that.
We also talk about her best experience this far, the one thing she would blog about if she could only write one more article, the topics she’s most passionate about and much, much more…