Julie is a Top WBFF Pro, Oxygen Model, Cover Model and ContestPrep.ca Partner. Julie Bonnett joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- How she went from being a competitive tap and jazz dancer to being a professional fitness athlete and top trainer.
- Why a body is built in the kitchen instead of in the gym.
- Her best advice for people starting out (hint: it’s not following a strict training regiment like the pro’s)
- Balancing hard work, both in her business and in the gym.
- How she feels about women being judged primarily on their appearances rather than other talents and abilities.
- The importance of the support of her family and loved ones when it comes to her ability to succeed.
- Running her own Physique Consulting Agency alongside her husband.
- Julie also reveals the one question people never ask her but really should, we talk about her best life experiences this far and much, much more…
Connect with Julie Bonnett via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and her website.