Noora Kuusivuori joins Real Talk Real Women to talk about:
- Her beginnings as an athlete for the national women’s swimming and baseball teams in Finland.
- How she ended up in the United States, competing as a top figure competitor.
- The importance of a support system.
- What she thinks about the way women are perceived in the fitness industry, and the importance of appearances. (Noora holds an MBA, speaks multiple languages and has a very successful career as a business executive)
- What a fitness lifestyle is really all about.
- How to balance being a professional athlete, having a successful career and raising her son.
- Why getting out of your comfort zone at least once a day can help you succeed.
- The importance of rest days.
- Her most important life lesson and much, much more…